[Eric] Eric fedora21 install failed, need QtSvg, QtWebKit, QtWebKitWidgets?

L.zm liuzeming416202554 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 27 18:01:48 GMT 2015

Thanks everyone, I have worked out this problem.

It't my fault.I didn't install qt5-qtsvg-devel, qt5-qtwebkit-devel. When
I installed these, the Eric worked fine.

But the qtdesigner didn't run(I used yum install qt5 before):

    designer-qt5: symbol lookup error:
/usr/lib/qt5/plugins/designer/libqscintillaplugin.so:undefined symbol:
_ZN13QsciScintillaC1EP7QWidget

Unfortunately, I don't have to solve the problem.Then I re-installed
qt5.4(not use yum), SIP, PyQt5, QScintilla2 and Eric6.Now it work fine.

I'm sorry to disturb everyoen. Best regards. :)

在 2015/3/27 12:33, L.zm 写道:

> /****  My English is poor, if any unclear statements, please tell me,
thanks :).  ****/
> I use Fedora 21 and install Python3.4 + PyQt5 + Eric6.First, I
installed Qt5 by yum.Then I compiled and installed SIP and PyQt5.Then I
installed Python bingdings from QScintilla2, but an error was encountered:

>         QAbstractScrollArea: No such file or directory
>
> Refer to the mailing list, I solved the error.
>
>         Link:http://permalink.gmane.org/gmane.comp.lib.qt.qscintilla/550
>
> I replace "TARGET = qscintilla2" to "TARGET = qscintilla2_qt5", do
some connands:

>         $ cd Qt4Qt5
>         $ export QMAKEFEATURES="$PWD/features"
>
> Then I installed QScintilla2 successfully.
>
> Finally, I complie and install Eric6. A new problem:
>
>         [maxwall at maxwall:eric6-6.0.3]$sudo python3 install.py
>         Checking dependencies
>         Python Version: 3.4.1
>         Found PyQt5
>         Found QScintilla2
>         Found QtGui
>         Found QtNetwork
>         Found QtPrintSupport
>         Found QtSql
>         Sorry, please install QtSvg.
>         Error: No module named 'PyQt5.QtSvg'
>         Sorry, please install QtWebKit.
>         Error: No module named 'PyQt5.QtWebKit'
>         Sorry, please install QtWebKitWidgets.
>         Error: No module named 'PyQt5.QtWebKitWidgets'
>         Found QtWidgets
>
> And I didn't found Qtsvg.so, QtWebKit.so, QtWebKitWidgets.so in the
Python3.4/site-packages/. Use "fina / -name Qtsvg":

>         [maxwall at maxwall:include]$sudo find / -name QtSvg
>         find: ‘/run/user/1000/gvfs’: Permission denied
>         /usr/include/QtSvg
>         /usr/include/QtSvg/QtSvg
>         /usr/include/Qt/QtSvg
>         /home/maxwall/Download/PyQt-gpl-5.4.1/sip/QtSvg
>
> Maybe I did some wrong. How do I solve the problem? Please give me
some tips.

> Thanks everyone, have a good day.

- --
Sent from L.zm :)