[Eric] Standard Eric(6)'s Autocompletion & Calltip features

Studio - PM studio-pm at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 28 11:12:08 GMT 2015

Now, currently investigating the: Standard Eric(6)'s Autocompletion & Calltip features I'd like to share experiences and evaluations. As an appetizer see hereafter a first example of issue I'd like to discuss.
Thanks. ?)  How do you interpret and use the “Calltips Enabled” check-box (on “Configure Calltips” control form)?
When set to “Calltips Disabled”, what would you, obviously, expect?See you [Studio-PM <at> hotmail <dt> com]. - P.M.