[Eric] Support network for eric, conda, and internet connection

Detlev Offenbach detlev at die-offenbachs.de
Sat Sep 15 14:41:58 BST 2018

Am Samstag, 15. September 2018, 15:25:05 CEST schrieb Christos Sevastiadis:

..

> P.S. to Detlev: It should be convenient if the of the default running
> environment was saved in the project. That means there is a default running
> environment for all new projects, but it can be changed and saved on each
> project.

Virtual environments can be different on different computers/operating
systems. Therefore I am not including this in the project data, because that
should be platform/installation neutral. However, one can configure the
debugger settings specifically for a project through the Project menu
(Project->Debugger). Loading and saving of the project debugger settings can
be configured on the Project->Project configuration page.

detlev at die-offenbachs.de