[Eric] Porting eric6 to FreeBSD

Boris Samorodov bsam at passap.ru
Mon Mar 9 12:52:35 GMT 2015

08.03.2015 13:01, Detlev Offenbach пишет:

>>> The fold marker background changes this.
>
>> My terminology is flaky today. :-(
>> I'm not sure how to name this line in English (I called it folding
>> line):
>> -----
>> if <condition>
>> | <code>
>> | <code>
>> end
>> -----
>> That line (I marked as"|") appears to be at UI a dotted one. The
>> question is may I change the colour of that line.
>
> The fold markers background changes the color of this line as well.
> Fold markers as well as the line indicating the fold context are
> affected by this color setting.

I've used the defaults except changing the fold markers background
colour. The result is attached as a JPG file. If I understand you
right, the line should be red.

PS. Qt4 is used here. May be it should be taken into account.

--
WBR, Boris Samorodov (bsam)
FreeBSD Committer, http://www.FreeBSD.org The Power To Serve