[Eric] Fwd: Re: Monospace font on Linux

Detlev Offenbach detlev at die-offenbachs.de
Tue May 13 18:44:20 BST 2014

Hello,

I don't think it is an openSUSE issue because that is my main development environment
(openSUSE 13.1). If all other file types work oh, please check their font settings on the highlighter
styles config page and set the Python3 one accordingly. Over here I never had such issues and
it is hard to guess what could cause it.

Detlev