[Eric] Fwd: Re: Monospace font on Linux

Axel Kirst pyaki at web.de
Tue May 13 07:20:02 BST 2014

Hello,
I have now thrown away my configuration file(s) and installed the new
version 5.4.4:  No effect :-((
Very small not monospaced fonts in Python files (but the icon in the
status line says "Language: Python3", all other file-types work correctly.
The next thing I want to try ist to set up a fresh openSuse virtual
machine, mainly to see wether it is an openSuse related problem.
Any other idea?

Kind Regards
Axel