[QScintilla] ~QsciScintilla() is causing heap corruption.

Sarbojit Sarkar sarkar.iitr at gmail.com
Wed Feb 22 09:58:08 GMT 2012

Hi Experts,
  I am new to QScintilla, I have made a program which is causing heap
corruption at the time when I am closing the application. I ran Application
verifier and it is giving following stack but I am not able to identify the
issue. I have not done anything except instantiating QsciScintilla class
inside my class constructor and deleting it under destructor. Even if I am
not deleting it is causing same error. Not sure what could be the problem.
  Let me know in case you can thing of some probable reason of the issue.

thanks