[PyQt] ANN: PyQt v5.8 and SIP v4.19.1 Released

Pou Belle belepoub at gmail.com
Tue Feb 21 17:34:23 GMT 2017

Thanks Sibylle. I already had the PATH pointing to the bin directory, but
didn't work

I finally found the solution :  I had to install vcredist_2013 (Microsoft
Visual C++ 2013 Redistributable)

It's really strange, because python 3.5.2 and PyQt5.7.1 are both using
vc2015, so I assumed they would refuse to work with a vc2013 library.
Life is strange ;-)