[PyQt] Error Building PyQt5 from Source

James Ross-Smith jars121 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 1 23:12:52 BST 2017

Thanks again Florian. Interestingly this post on StackOverflow addresses
the exact issue I'm having (also on a Raspberry Pi), with the solution
you've identified:

SO Post
<https://stackoverflow.com/questions/37788111/meta-qt-yocto-layer-change-default-qt-platform-qt-qpa-platform>

I'll give this a go this evening and report back.

Many thanks,

Jamie