[PyQt] Error Building PyQt5 from Source

James Ross-Smith jars121 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 3 09:45:49 BST 2017

Just a bit of an update on this issue.

I've managed to run a small test application using linuxfb with 'python3.6
App.py --platform linuxfb'. However, I receive an error when trying to use
eglfs ('python3.6 App.py --platform eglfs'):

QStandardPaths: XDG_RUNTIME_DIR not set, defaulting to '/tmp/runtime-pi'

Could not find DRM device!
Aborted

I ran an 'ldd' on the libqeglfs.so which didn't show any missing packages.

Am I missing environment variables somewhere here?

Many thanks,

Jamie