[PyQt] Error Building PyQt5 from Source

Florian Bruhin me at the-compiler.org
Tue Aug 1 23:10:25 BST 2017

On Wed, Aug 02, 2017 at 08:08:05AM +1000, James Ross-Smith wrote:
> Speaking of the environment export, am I correct in my understanding that I
> simply add the "export QT_QPA_PLATFORM=eglfs" line to /etc/environment?

I've never used /etc/environment, but at least on Archlinux a comment
says "Syntax: simple "KEY=VAL" pairs on separate lines", so you'd
probably drop the "export" there.

Before trying that, I'd simply try the export-line in a shell before
you're starting your application (in the same shell).

Florian

--
https://www.qutebrowser.org  | me at the-compiler.org (Mail/XMPP)
   GPG: 916E B0C8 FD55 A072  | https://the-compiler.org/pubkey.asc