[PyQt] Error Building PyQt5 from Source

James Ross-Smith jars121 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 1 23:08:05 BST 2017

Thanks again Florian, much appreciated.

I didn't use the -device switch in my ./configure, which may well be the
reason I'm having this issue. I will try rebuilding Qt with this switch if
I don't have any luck with the environment export.

Speaking of the environment export, am I correct in my understanding that I
simply add the "export QT_QPA_PLATFORM=eglfs" line to /etc/environment?

I'll be giving this a go this evening.

Many thanks,

Jamie