[PyQt] Opening a new QWidget window via a SLOT

Adriano Gagliardi agagliardi at ara.co.uk
Tue Jul 7 15:15:46 BST 2009

Ok, I've found the Multiple-Display Interface and it looks perfect for my
needs. Thanks to the official book on PyQt (Rapid GUI Programming.. Etc.),
which is extremely useful and appears to be well worth the money.

Adriano Gagliardi MEng PhD
Project Scientist
Computational Aerodynamics
Aircraft Research Association Ltd.