[PyQt] Opening a new QWidget window via a SLOT

AdrianoG agagliardi at ara.co.uk
Tue Jul 7 11:20:02 BST 2009

In my code I have a menubar with an action titled 'Display settings'. This
action has a 'triggered()' signal and I have a slot that I'd like to open a
QWidget window where I can display information. Is this possible? I've
googled for a couple of days now and found no examples of this (they are
mostly associated with creating multiple main windows). I am fairly new to
this so any help would be appreciated.

Adriano