[PyQt] setting tab order custom widget

Hans-Peter Jansen hpj at urpla.net
Tue Jul 7 15:10:16 BST 2009

Hi *,

I've made a custom widget (a QCheckBox and a QToolButton side by side) based
on QWidget (similar to David Boddie's GeolocationWidget from QQ26), and
would like to set the tab order. Unfortunately, designer simply ignores my
widgets in the tab order editing mode (again similar behavior to David's
widget).

Anybody with an idea, what designer needs to consider our widgets in tab
order setting?

I tried to duck type my widget as a QCheckBox with checkable, checked, text
properties, but nothing takes an effect on this issue.

Thanks for any clues,
Pete