[PyQt] Problem with PyQt4-Installer

Detlev Offenbach detlev at die-offenbachs.de
Wed Aug 15 11:44:20 BST 2007

Hi Phil,

I just tested your PyQt4-Installer (the all-in-one package) and realized some
missing stuff.

1. The eric4 translation files are missing. These are distributed as separate
packages through the download site. I'd recommend to install them.

2. The documentation files seem to be missing. Neither the Qt4
HTML-documentation nor the PyQt4 HTML-documentation nor the QScintilla docs
seem to be included in the installer. I think, these docs are valuable for a
developer and should be part of the installer.

Regards,
Detlev
--
Detlev Offenbach