[PyKDE] KDE repository rpm's

Rick Graves gravesricharde at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 30 14:39:53 GMT 2004

Ken,

> This YUM repository is for RHEL3 and contains
> everything (including kitchen sink) ...

There seems to be one thing missing -- the GPG Keys.

When I try to install anything, I get:

"Could not find the GPG Key necessary to validate pkg
..."

I have looked, but I have not found them.  They are
usually in the os directory; for example, see:

ftp://download.stmc.edu.hk/fedora/linux/core/3/i386/os/

I tried the fedora "bestoff" GPG key , here

"http://people.best-off.org/~rhel-devel/centos-3/

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Rick