[PyKDE] Bindings and the KDE project

Fred Polgardy fred at polgardy.com
Thu Mar 18 00:15:01 GMT 2004

I know I've started and/or contributed to this converstation at least once.
:)

I wonder if somebody in the know could potentially draft up a list of
(ongoing) tasks and a relative estimate of the amount of time and
intercommunication involved to keep up on them.  It would no doubt evolve
quickly, but it'd be a great start.  Like most of us (hopefully!) I've got
to spend most of my time at my own job, but I'd enjoy contributing some time
and energy to PyKDE.