[PyKDE] PyKDE-3.3.2-2 build problems on stock Red Hat 7.3 sy

Jim Bublitz jbublitz at nwinternet.com
Tue Aug 27 08:02:23 BST 2002

On 27-Aug-02 Jonathan Gardner wrote:
> On Monday 26 August 2002 03:27 pm, Alex Willmer wrote:
> Could you make a few Mandrake RPMs? I posted earlier the spec for
> the Red Hat one. I figure we got a Red Hat guy, a SuSE guy, and
> if we get Mandrake  working, all we'll be missing is Debian...

Debian is already handled by Ricardo, and there probably wouldn't
be much benefit in hosting it, since Deb users would prefer to use
Debian's distribution system. Same for FreeBSD (Steve Simmons has
been working on putting sip/PyQt/PyKDE on 'ports').

Someone might try the RH rpms and see if they work on Mandrake -
I'm not sure how much Mandrake moves things around, but they're
fundamentally RH based.

Jim