[PyKDE] Quickexec and Packaging question

David Douard douard at magic.fr
Tue Aug 13 13:48:40 BST 2002

Hi list !

This is about embedded Qt  for PDA (Zaurus).

Have anyone any idea to implement the "quiexec" feature for a purely PyQt
application ?

Then, what is the right way to package it (as a standalone app... I think I
can use the McMillan Installer to generate a standalone exec, and then
package it with required libs as a rpm/ipkg package).

Also, does anyone have any experiment with packaging an PyQt app (I mean in
the "final end user" goal : no python installed on the PDA, and so on...)

Thank you,

David Douard

PS: I am not on the ML, so please CC me back. Thank you.