[Eric] Unable to register with issue tracker

Henrik Pauli henrik.pauli at gmail.com
Mon Dec 9 11:46:36 GMT 2019

Sounds like an issue with your email system than anything else.  Best if
you take it to your sysadmins.

3D is the ASCII code of the equals sign, so it could be that something
mangled URL encoding or Quoted-Printable encoding (both use an escape
character -- % and =, respectively -- and the byte code of the character
escaped), and this is why whatever you click on doesn't seem to lead
anywhere.  If there are URLs that are use-once, them checking on them and
opening them might be even worse.