[Eric] PyQt-Slot for QtWidget (QComboBox) created during runtime

Christos Sevastiadis csevast at auth.gr
Sun Sep 23 18:11:45 BST 2018

Dear George,

I think that you should create a slot for the specific QComboBox object and
not for the cell of the QTableWidget object.
For example, for a QComboBox created in the Ui_MainWindow.setupUI(), the
corresponding slot created in the MainWindow.setupUI() should have the
following form, for integer or string type index.

    @pyqtSlot(int)
    def on_spk_ver_rep_QComboBox_currentIndexChanged(self, index):
        """
        Slot documentation goes here.

        @param index DESCRIPTION
        @type int
        """
        # TODO: not implemented yet
        raise NotImplementedError

    @pyqtSlot(str)
    def on_spk_ver_rep_QComboBox_currentIndexChanged(self, p0):
        """
        Slot documentation goes here.

        @param p0 DESCRIPTION
        @type str