[Eric] Support network for eric, conda, and internet connection

Christos Sevastiadis csevast at auth.gr
Sun Sep 16 17:31:57 BST 2018

Alex,

I think that Conda Virtual Environments are changing only the PATH
environment variable through the activate *envname* command in cmd prompt.
I don't know if virtualenv does the same.

The only IDEs for Python I found which integrates, among many other, the
conda functionalities for package and virtual environments management is
PyCharm . The Eclipse/PyDev (LiClipse) IDE is integrating only the conda
package management.

The Eric IDE is the only one which integrates the Qt platform for Python
through PyQt for RAD.

Christos.