[Eric] Autocompletion behaviour

Christos Sevastiadis csevast at auth.gr
Sat Oct 20 19:44:18 BST 2018

Alex,

In my installation, with multiple virtual environments (conda
environments), I set Eric and Rope in both Autocompletion
(Settings.Preferences.Editor.Autocompletion) and Calltips
(Settings.Preferences.Editor.Calltips), and Jedi in "Documentation Viewer"
(Settings.Preferences.Editor."Documentation Viewer"). Also, I have
activated the PluginRefactoringRope in Plugins."Plugin Infos...". The
Eric's behavior is as intended, showing the correct results for any module
I use, even my Project's modules.

Christos