[Eric] Virtual Environment in Eric

Tony Arnold tony.arnold at manchester.ac.uk
Wed May 30 10:05:58 BST 2018

Detlev,
Thanks for your response.
On Wed, 2018-05-30 at 10:20 +0200, Detlev Offenbach wrote:
> The fact it appears twice is related to a double installation. The
> plug-in has been move to the eric core distribution and the
> standalone plug-in has been obsoleted. Please uninstall it.

OK, will do.
> The mentioned configuration option is related to usage of pip only.

Does this mean I can use Pip from Eric to install into a virtual
environment? I'll have a play.
> In order to use a virtual envelope for your Python project simply
> configure the path to the interpreter in your project debugger
> properties.

Yes, I'm already doing that and it works brilliantly.
Thanks for your help.
Regards,Tony.

--
Tony Arnold MBCS, CITP | Senior IT Security Analyst | Directorate of IT Services | Desk 51, Office 2, Kilburn Building | The University of Manchester | Manchester M13 9PL | T: +44 161 275 6093 | M: +44 773 330 0039