[Eric] How to set/reset GUI language preference

Detlev Offenbach detlev at die-offenbachs.de
Mon May 7 18:46:29 BST 2018

If you are having issues with German language (eric probably selected this because it is
Made in Germany :-) ), you may edit the config file with an editor. That is

~/.config/Eric6/eric6.ini

In there it is the entry "Language" of the "[UI]" section. If you set it to "None", it will use
the default (i.e. builtin) language, which is English.

Language=None

Detlev

detlev at die-offenbachs.de