[Eric] Eric6 debugger

Serge gauthier.sg at gmail.com
Tue Sep 13 10:34:02 BST 2016

Hi,

I am a very happy user of Eric6 for 2 years and I am developing a
program for friends.

More the project is growing, slower is the debugger. Now, in debug mode
the first line importing the main window class is very long to execute
and every thing is very long. In normal mode it is very fast, everything
is ok. I can't use the debugger anymore.

Curiously, the debugger stops at lines where there is no break point !!
I am a little confuse about this.

The main file importing containing the main window class is big enough
(58 Ko).

What I can do to reset the debugger or run it faster ?

Thanks

Regards.