[Eric] Ui compilation

Detlev Offenbach detlev at die-offenbachs.de
Sat Mar 12 10:20:15 GMT 2016

Hi,

unfortunately I am not able to help. Compilation of UI files always worked for me (since I
started creating eric over a decade ago). During the installation process all of eric's UI files
get compiled. Do you see such a line in them? It is strange as well that the example given
by you shows the propmt as well and not just the command executed.

Detlev

On Saturday 12 March 2016, 11:12:43 Asher Kamiraze wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I have just a simple question regartding .ui files compilation with eric6
> (6.1.2). I have several .ui file in my project and I am able to run the
> compile command from the contextual menu in the Forms window. Although
> Ui_xxxxxx.py files are created in the project, they are always badly
> generated because there is at the top of the file a line describing the
> command line used, as below:
>
> C:\Users\xxx\work\dev\eric6-6.1.2\eric6-6.1.2\eric>"C:\Python27\python"
> "C:\Python27\Lib\site-packages\PyQt4\uic\pyuic.py" -x
> C:\Users\xxx\work\dev\PyPgMonitor\MyFile.ui
>
> Is there anyhting I am missing?
>
> Best regards, hope you could help
>
> Asher--
*Detlev Offenbach*