[Eric] Ui compilation

Asher Kamiraze asher.kamiraze at gmail.com
Sat Mar 12 10:12:43 GMT 2016

Hi all,

I have just a simple question regartding .ui files compilation with eric6
(6.1.2). I have several .ui file in my project and I am able to run the
compile command from the contextual menu in the Forms window. Although
Ui_xxxxxx.py files are created in the project, they are always badly
generated because there is at the top of the file a line describing the
command line used, as below:

C:\Users\xxx\work\dev\eric6-6.1.2\eric6-6.1.2\eric>"C:\Python27\python"
"C:\Python27\Lib\site-packages\PyQt4\uic\pyuic.py" -x
C:\Users\xxx\work\dev\PyPgMonitor\MyFile.ui

Is there anyhting I am missing?

Best regards, hope you could help

Asher