[Eric] Eric6 cooperation feature

Detlev Offenbach detlev at die-offenbachs.de
Thu Jan 7 13:41:32 GMT 2016

Hi,

The cooperation pane contains a group box called "Share Editor" with four buttons. These
are all you need. The tool tips should give you a hint on how to use it.

I am sorry, that there is not more user documentation (except the tech reports provided
by Pietro). If you would like to share your experiences, you may want to write a howto on
the cooperation feature.

On Wednesday 06 January 2016, 16:47:10 Ken Spicer wrote:
> Hi,
>
> My friend and I are trying to use the cooperation feature of Eric6. We
> are able to connect with each other and send messages back and forth,
> however we are not able to share a file during an edit session.  We
> understand that one machine is the  master(for editing purposes) and the
> other machine is read-only.  We have created a project,and created a
> common file that we would like to work on together, but we are unable to
> transfer the edits back and forth.
>
> Unfortunately there are no instructions on this cooperation feature...at
> least that we can find.  Can you help us or at least point us to some
> user instructions.
>
> Yours,
> Ken
*Detlev Offenbach*