[Eric] Eric6 cooperation feature

Ken Spicer kenspicer at comcast.net
Wed Jan 6 21:47:10 GMT 2016

Hi,

My friend and I are trying to use the cooperation feature of Eric6. We
are able to connect with each other and send messages back and forth,
however we are not able to share a file during an edit session.  We
understand that one machine is the  master(for editing purposes) and the
other machine is read-only.  We have created a project,and created a
common file that we would like to work on together, but we are unable to
transfer the edits back and forth.

Unfortunately there are no instructions on this cooperation feature...at
least that we can find.  Can you help us or at least point us to some
user instructions.

Yours,
Ken