[Eric] Code completion's issue

zbyna zbynek.fiala at gmail.com
Wed Feb 25 23:58:42 GMT 2015

OK, it is a pity. For beginner as me is code completion very important.
 I made a small research and this sort of autocompletion
is possible manage with: Spyder, PyDev, WingIDE, Pydev, Kdevelop and
WingIDE.
The best results I achieved with Spyder (rope library) and Kdevelop .
These two IDEs managed even to offer connect,disconnet and emit for
signals in Qt. Jedi library which is used experimentally in Spyder
2.3.3 can not cope with signals at present. But both rope and jedi
treat example from my previous post well.
As I said it is a pitty b/c Eric is a good IDE but according to
autocompletion I have to move on.
Good luck.