[Eric] Left sidebar resizing

Mikhail Terekhov termim at gmail.com
Thu Nov 20 16:36:56 GMT 2014

Hi,

For quite some time I have some weird problem with the left sidebar
resizing. It happens after I run in debug mode my application, sometimes
after the first run but some times after several runs. The problem is that
I can't resize it anymore. When I try to resize it with my mouse it just
dribling around some minimal size. It is completely unusable at this point
as it too narrow to be useful and I have to restart Eric if I want to
navigat my project using it. Have anyone seen such a behavior?

BTW I'm using SuSE 13.1 and KDE if it matters and it happens on several my
physical machines and VMs as well.

Mikhail Terekhov