[Eric] Can not change user configuration on eric project's issue tracker

Jurko Gospodnetić jurko.gospodnetic at pke.hr
Wed May 7 10:33:15 BST 2014

   Hi.

   Don't know where to report this better, so am sending it to the
mailing list.

   I registered an account on Eric's issue tracker (username: 'jurko'),
and when attempting to update my account settings/details at:

     http://die-offenbachs.homelinux.org:48888/issues/user126

   and press the 'Submit Changes' button, I get an error.

   When using FireFox 28.0 or 29.0 on Windows 7 SP1 x64, I get the
following error:

> Secure Connection Failed
>
> An error occurred during a connection to
> die-offenbachs.homelinux.org:48888.
>
> SSL received a record that exceeded the maximum permissible
> length. (Error code: ssl_error_rx_record_too_long)

   When using Internet Explorer 11 on Windows 7 SP1 x64, I get the
following error:

> This page can’t be displayed

   The errors does not seem affected by the specific configuration
change, and occurs the same when nothing is changed, when the 'Timezone'
setting is changed from empty to '2' or '+2'.

   Hope this helps.

   Best regards,
     Jurko Gospodnetić