[Eric] eric5-5.4.3.tar.gz archive broken

Jurko Gospodnetić jurko.gospodnetic at pke.hr
Wed May 7 09:53:51 BST 2014

[This is a repost, as the original message did not seem to get through,
possibly because I was not subscribed to the list and was reading it via
gmane. I apologise if the message ends up getting delivered twice.]

   Hi.

   I just tried installing Eric from its eric5-5.4.3.tar.gz distribution
archive on Windows, and it seems broken. It contains the file:

     eric5-5.4.3\eric\Cooperation\PaxHeaders.953\ChatWidget.ui

   with the following content:

     30 atime=1396696742.241363528
     29 ctime=1396696745.89436627

   where all the other .ui files in the project contain XML code.

   Installation fails when attempting to parse that file's contents as
if it were an XML file.

   The same file, and in fact - the whole PaxHeaders* folder, is not
included in the eric5-5.4.3.zip archive.

   Hope this helps.

   Best regards,
     Jurko Gospodnetić