[Eric] Fwd: Re: Monospace font on Linux

Axel Kirst pyaki at web.de
Tue May 6 23:01:07 BST 2014

Hello Detlev,

maybe there was a small issue concerning the "Filetype Associations"
form, because some file types like "*.py2" and so on where assigned to
"Python" instead of "Python2" or "Python3" whereas in the "Styles" form
only the "Lexer Languages" Python2 and Python3 exist.

I now assigned all these filetypes either to "Python2" (*.py2, *.pyw2)
or to "Python3" (*.py, *.pyw) and within the "Styles" form I changed the
fonts both for Python2 and for Python3  => No effect !  :-(

The Python shell window uses the Python3 style, which is correct, since
it is a Python3 shell.

BTW.: Where does Eric5 store its settings, styles and so on? I wanted to
throw away all my settings, but the only thing I found was an "/.eric/"
directory within my home-directory. After deleting it I started eric5
again and he remembered all the settings again?

After this test I started eric5 from my wifes user, she never started
eric5 before, and the message "... your are starting eric5 for the first
time ..." or the like appeared and I tried to change the Python settings
=> No effect !

Any (other) idea?

Kind Regards,
Axel