[Eric] Monospace font on Linux

Axel Kirst pyaki at web.de
Thu May 1 11:32:32 BST 2014

Hello,
I couldn't directly reply to this thread startet in march, since I just
joined this mailing list today.
@Eric: Thank You for the great Python IDE!
I have the same problem with fonts here (openSuse 13.1, Python 3.3.5, QT
4.8.5, PyQT 4.10.3, QScintilla 2.7.2, tested with both eric5 5.4.3 from
obs://build.opensuse.org/KDE and eric5 5.3.6 from opensuse Repository)
If I open a C++ file, the "C++" icon is shown at the status bar and the
fonts look as defined in the C++ specific styles settings.
But if I open a Python file (wether Python2 or Python3) the "Python"
icon is shown at the status bar, but the fonts are very strange (not
monospaced, normal text without serifs, comments with serifs) and they
don't follow any style definitions, neither language specific nor
default styles
Any idea?
Kind Regards
Axel