[Eric] pyx-files

detlev detlev at die-offenbachs.de
Sat Apr 10 15:08:27 BST 2010

Go to the filetype associations dialog (Project menu) and associate *.pyx with
SOURCE files. From now on, all pyx files will be added as source. If your pyx
file is displayed on the Others tab of the project viewer, you might have to
remove it from the project file first (maybe by manually editing the project
file *.e4p).