[Eric] Eric4 segfault

Guðjón Guðjónsson gudjon.i.gudjonsson at gmail.com
Sat Jun 27 14:44:17 BST 2009

Hi
    It seems like you are using Ubuntu, is that correct?
Anyway, please try to remove the python-kde4 package since it makes eric
segfault in Debian, see:

If that doesn't work please send the output of:
python -v /usr/share/eric/modules/eric4.py &>eric_segfault.txt

there is a possibility that qscintilla hasn't been recompiled on your
system.