[Eric] Re: Backspace and supr keys doesn't work on spanish translation, (Le?nidas Szyszeja)

Jaime Seuma jaims.seuma at gmail.com
Tue Dec 1 15:14:42 GMT 2009

Le?nidas Szyszeja Wrote

>Message: 3
>Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2009 23:26:32 -0300
>From: Le?nidas Szyszeja <szyszeja at gmail.com>
>Subject: [Eric] Backspace and supr keys doesn't work on spanish
>	translation
>To: eric at riverbankcomputing.com
>
>Hi, i speak english like a dog...
>
>I i install the translation(spanish[1]) the keys backspace and supr
>doesn't work.
>when i unistall it, these keys come back to work....

That's really a strange behavior. I have never noticed that, I've just
tried with my current version (4.4-snapshot20091129 in windows XP) and
it is working properly.

I remember having had problems with some keys, but it was unrelated with
the language package being in use, and solved reloading the default
keyboard shortcuts (if I remember right); but it doesn't seem to be the
case. You might try that, though.