[Eric] Autocomplete completing everything

Feng Qiu fengqiu1984 at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 22 13:02:36 BST 2009

Config it to only work from API files may ease the problem a bit.

I think it's best if it's intelligent enough to look for "import" in the source file and deduct what is accessible, so that when I type "open" I don't see a dozen calltip options. It will also make autocomplete suggestions much more focused.