[Eric] Autocomplete completing everything

Darryl Wallace darryl.wallace at prosensus.ca
Thu Aug 20 18:10:08 BST 2009

Hello,

I've just set up the auto-complete.  It's completing everything.  I have
it set to use a PyQt4.api file.  Autocompletion enabled.  Case sensitive
enabled. Replace word enabled.

Under the QScintilla autocompletion configuration I have it set to work
from "Document and API files.  "

It's trying to autocomplete every word I type like "the"  for example.
This would normally be fine if hitting the spacebar worked, however I'm
using linux and QScintialla won't accept a space once the autocomplete
list pops up.

Any idea for a work-around?

Thanks,
Darryl