[Eric] a couple of points from a new user

Giorgio F. Gilestro giorgio at gilestro.tk
Tue Mar 25 21:10:24 GMT 2008

Hello everyone.
I am new user of Eric and I have a couple of questions and points.

1. navigation window: Eric has a navigation window on the left (called
Sources) that include both a file browser and a
Class/methods/functions/etc. browser in a tree-like menu. Would that be
possible to have the two things separated in different tabs?
(see http://mmm-experts.com/products/PyScripter/Pictures/screenshot1.png
for an example).

2. A possible bug: If I have a project open and I decide to create a new
file Eric will create an asp file by default and ask me to save it in my
home directory. I believe it should create a file in the project
directory of the type defined in the project.

3. I selected autocompletion from both documents and API but only the
one from documents seems to work. Any clue why?

Thanks a lot!

gg