[Eric] Srange intellisense behavior.

objectref objectref at yahoo.gr
Tue Mar 25 20:34:40 GMT 2008

Hi to all,

I created an empty project in Eic4 and add a new form. The Qt Designer opens
and I construct the form with the widgets I need. Form file is saved as
findandrelace.ui.
I close the designer, see this file in project-Viewer, I do a "compile form"
and now I have a file Ui_findandreplace.py in project-Viewer Sources.

I add a file to the project so I can "use" the designer-generated class and
show the form, just the usual way. I do an "import Ui_findandreplace" but I
cannot see any properties/methods with the intellisense.

E.x. I press Ui_findandreplace.Ui_FindAndReplaceDlg. and with Ctrl-Space I
suppose I would see the setupUi() method but I do not.

Am I doing something wrong ??

Anthony