[Eric] Project-Viewer question.

objectref objectref at yahoo.gr
Thu Mar 20 00:10:00 GMT 2008

Hi,

I am using latest snapshot on Windows. So, I have a project open in Project
Viewer, I expand a class on a .py file and see all methods of it in there. I
double click a method (on Project Viewer) and Eric is correctly display this
method in the code editor. But apart from methods there are some other
useful things that Project Viewer can show  like the Globals. But if you
double-click on an entry in Globals, the IDE does nothing. I think it would
have done  the same thing that it does when double-clicking on a method,
correct ?

Anthony