[Eric] Comment selection feature

Henrik Pauli henrik.pauli at gmail.com
Tue Oct 24 00:18:03 BST 2006

Hi all!

I recently switched from Kate to Eric3, and found that the comment
selection shortcut (by default Ctrl-M in Eric if I recall correctly,
Ctrl-D in Kate) works somewhat awkward; well, compared to Kate anyway.

In Kate, it works just like the indent selection feature: it comments
out by one #, and the reverse function takes off one #.  In Eric, it
does this with two #'s.

I wonder if I have managed not to notice something in the settings of
Eric, or if that's not the case, whether we could get an option to
comment by one # at a time on selection commenting.

Thanks,
PHL