Eric7 crashes unexpectedly

Patrick Headley pheadley at linxco-inc.com
Thu Feb 15 21:00:21 GMT 2024

I use Gnome. I did update pip as the first step to installing eric7.

How long did you leave eric7 running? For me it ran for a period of time
before crashing. Mostly, it would crash while it was idle when I was
reading the documentation to learn how to use it, but not always.

*/Patrick Headley/*
Linx Consulting, Inc.
(303) 916-5522
pheadley at linxco-inc.com