Eric7 crashes unexpectedly

Detlev Offenbach detlev at die-offenbachs.de
Thu Feb 15 09:11:57 GMT 2024

Hi Patrick,

I am sorry to hear, that you gave up. Nevertheless I installed a fresh
openSUSE VirtualBox machine and got eric working in a Python virtual
environment with one little issue not related to eric-ide. I had to
update the 'pip' package of the environment because it was too old.
Thereafter PyQt6 was installed without an issue and eric started and
showed its initialization sequence.

Note: I installed openSUSE with the KDE Plasma desktop. Maybe that is
different to your VM.

Regards, Detlev

detlev at die-offenbachs.de