Eric7 crashes unexpectedly

Patrick Headley pheadley at linxco-inc.com
Wed Feb 14 21:37:04 GMT 2024

I did install eric7 into a virtual environment as directed.

I didn't check for error logs but the problem has been so consistent
across multiple versions of OpenSuSE that I didn't care to investigate
further. One thing that could be an issue is that I'm running Eric7 on
VirtualBox virtual machines. Since I don't have problems with other
applications I don't believe it's a VirtualBox issue but thought I would
throw that out there.

If I get in the mood to test again I will look at the logs. But, for now
I have uninstalled Eric7.

*/Patrick Headley/*
Linx Consulting, Inc.
(303) 916-5522