[Eric] Crash during search

David Arnold dwarnold45 at suddenlink.net
Wed Feb 10 01:35:43 GMT 2010

http://www.riverbankcomputing.co.uk/static/Downloads/PyQt4/PyQt-mac-gpl-4.7.tar.gz

I installed with:

python configure.py --use-arch i386
make
sudo make install

I downloaded this:

eric4-4.4.1.tar.gz

But I have a problem:

david-arnolds-macbook-pro-2:eric4-4.4.1 darnold$ sudo python install.py
Checking dependencies
Python Version: 2.6.4
Sorry, please install PyQt4.
Error: dlopen(/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/6.0.0/lib/python2.6/site-packages/sip.so, 2): no suitable image found.  Did find:
	/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/6.0.0/lib/python2.6/site-packages/sip.so: mach-o, but wrong architecture

Any thoughts?

David